Frequently Asked Questions
What is a season pass?
A season pass gives you access to all current and upcoming content for a specific period - also known as a 'season'.
For example, if you purchase a season pass for Season One of Zombie Army 4, you will receive all of the content released within that 'season'.
Can I get Season One for free?
You have slayed your way to hell and back, countless undead minced in your wake. Here at Rebellion we'd be safe in the knowledge that if a zombie apocalypse were to break out, the community would be well versed in beating back the occultist nightmare!
As a thank you, we're pleased to announce that as of the 17th February 2022, Season One will be free to all Zombie Army 4: Dead War slayers.
Season One includes:
- 9 weapon bundles
- 5 weapon skin packs
- 4 character outfit bundles
- 4 character packs
- 3 additional campaign levels
Now go forth and take the fight to the undead menace once more.
Keep the undead DEAD!
What is a Steam key and how do I download a game?
What is a Steam key?
A Steam key is a unique code that will allow you to download the game from the gaming platform Steam and then play it. You can download Steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/about/.
Where can I buy a Steam key?
You can purchase Steam keys for our games through our webstore at https://shop.rebellion.com/. After you have made your purchase, you will be automatically sent an email containing your Steam key(s).
How do I activate/use a Steam key?
This is a thorough tutorial on how to install a game via Steam key. If you only need to know where to input your key, please see steps 1-3.
1. Make sure you have Steam installed and are signed in to your account. Open Steam and select 'Games':
2. Then 'Activate a Product on Steam':
3. Then click 'Next', and on the next page 'Agree' in reference to the license agreement. Then copy the Steam key that was sent to you by email when you made your purchase and paste it in the 'Product Code' box:
4. Then click 'Next', and once you see the screen below 'Finish'.
5. Then choose your desktop and shortcut preferences and click 'Next'.
6. Then accept the License Agreement and click 'Finish'. Steam will then begin the download and installation of your game. You can check the progress by clicking 'Library':
7. And then 'Downloads'. This will take you through to this screen:
Once this installation has completed you can then play the game.
Where can I listen to the soundtrack?
Thank you for your interest in listening to the Zombie Army 4 soundtrack!
You can find this soundtrack and many other well-loved Rebellion music on all good streaming services including Spotify!
For soundtrack announcement news, please follow us at @Rebellion on Twitter.
Is the game available in my language?
The game is available in the following languages:
Language Audio Interface Subtitles English ✓ ✓ ✓
✓ ✓ Italian ✓ ✓ German ✓ ✓ Spanish ✓ ✓ Brazilian Portuguese ✓ ✓ Japanese ✓ ✓ Korean ✓ ✓ Polish ✓ ✓ Russian ✓ ✓ Chinese (Simplified) ✓ ✓ Chinese (Traditional) ✓ ✓
Please note that your game language is determined by the language of your operating system.
Where have the Zombie Army forums gone?
Thank you for supporting our forums over the years! They were retired in April 2022 after a long period of dormancy.
This decision was made so that we can focus on improving our Help Centre, and supporting our active communities in spaces like our Discord server.
If you would like to discuss Zombie Army games or meet other members of the community, you can do so in the following places:
Discord - discord.gg/rebellion
Reddit - reddit.com/r/ZombieArmy/