We are sorry to hear you have encountered bad behaviour. Rebellion has a zero tolerance approach to violations of our Code of Conduct in our spaces.
We take all reports seriously and, with proper verification of violation(s), will take action.
Thank you for those who support our mission in maintaining safe, fair and fun online spaces for everyone.
How do I report someone in-game?
1. Select the player you wish to support in the Lobby Menu
2. Select 'Report'
3. Complete the report form
4. Select Submit Report
You will then get the option to block the player.
I want to submit evidence. Can I report someone here on the Help Centre?
First, please report the person in question in-game following the instructions above. Then please copy and paste this form into our Contact Form and complete it:
- My Username
- My Platform
- Username of Offender
- Platform of Offender - if possible
- Timestamp - i.e. July 25th at 5:36pm BST
- Explanation of Code of Conduct Violation - i.e. Was using wall hacking and aimbot.
- Video Evidence - Please upload below (10 MB max) or link. Screenshots of chat logs are also accepted in cases of bullying, harassment or discrimination.
- Any Additional Information or Context
To open the Contact Form and submit your report, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anti-cheat software be turned off?
It is not possible to disable our anti-cheat service for online play.
How are you combatting the use of new cheating software, hardware or other technology that allows players an unfair advantage in-game?
Rebellion continue to actively investigate any and all devices or software that impacts gameplay unfairly and will take action against players verified as breaching our Code of Conduct.
What action have you taken on my report?
We cannot comment on ongoing or closed investigations.
Can I appeal a ban or warning?
All sanctions are final, and we cannot comment on ongoing or closed investigations.