If your game is closing in multiplayer or you're seeing an Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC) error message, there could be a few different causes. Crash dump files and log files can help us identify what is happening.
What information is in a log file (.log)?
Log files contain information about the programs running, why they have experienced difficulties and why they may close.
The vast majority of the time we will ask you to submit files specific to Sniper Elite 5 but occasionally we might ask you to submit log files from related programs. This is to determine if something else perhaps caused any incidents.
The files are only examined to establish the cause of issues and are deleted from our systems once your case is closed.
How do I find my all of my Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC) log files?
1. Press the Windows Key and the R key simultaneously. This will open the 'Run' program.
2. From here, type the following:
3. Press OK. This should take you to the location for all the log files on your computer.
4. In this folder, you should see two folders and two Text documents. These Text documents are your Service and AntiCheatLauncher logs.
5. Please open a separate File Explorer window and copy these files to an accessible place on your PC (e.g. your Desktop).
6. Please return then to the folder with your log files, and open the folder with a long string of numbers and letters (i.e. ea05d77bb45042edb08f797ae7bec1b1).
7. In the folder, you should find a file called loader. Please copy it to the accessible place on your PC.
8. Now you have the logs we need! Please create a request using our Contact Form and provide the three files in the 'Attachments' box; or if you have an existing case with us, please attach them in a reply to your Support email!
Having trouble or not seeing what you were expecting? Please let us know by submitting a request via our Contact Form or, if you have an existing case with us, by replying to your Support email. We'll do our best to help!