Here are a few things to try that should help you with DLC issues - whether you are having trouble downloading and installing, or if you've installed but can't find your new content in the game.
Finding DLC in-game
Please check the following locations for the content:
Zombie Army 4: Dead War
DLC missions will appear at the end of the list of missions in the Select Mission menu, and weapons and character skins can be found in the Player Setup and Customise Your Character menus.
The DLC missions in Strange Brigade will show up on the island in the top-right corner of the map in the Game Setup Menu, New characters can be found in the Character Setup menu, and new weapons are in the Inventory.
Sniper Elite 4
DLC Missions are listed under Single Player > Select Mission > DLC.
Weapons are under Player Loadout, and you can see available camouflage by picking a weapon and choosing Skins and Upgrades.
Character skins can be found in Multiplayer > Change Character > DLC tab. Character skins can also be used in Singleplayer after a mission has been completed.
Sniper Elite 3
You should find the DLC missions in Campaign > Downloaded Missions.
For DLC weapons, go to Campaign > Loadout > Edit, then select the rifle at the bottom-left - this should give you a list of rifles, including your new ones.
Problems downloading or installing DLC
- In the Steam client, browse to your games library.
- Right-click the game’s title and select Properties
- Click the DLC tab
- Each DLC item has a tick box to show whether it is installed
- Untick to uninstall a DLC item – this may not be instant!
- Tick the box again to reinstall the item
- In the Epic launcher, browse to your games library
- Click the 3 little dots next to the game’s title
- Select ‘Manage Add-Ons’
- Here you can uninstall and reinstall individual Add-Ons
Please try restoring your license for the PSN network. Log into the PSN Account that purchased DLC, go to [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] and select [Restore Licenses].
Please then try the following:
- Highlight the game on the home screen and scroll down into its options.
- Highlight PlayStation Store, go right to Add-Ons and press X.
- Add-Ons that you own should be listed in Your Add-Ons.
- Press X on the arrow next to the pack you want to download. You may need to press this twice.
- You should then be redirected to [Downloads]. Select this and you should see the DLC being installed.
Please try reinstalling the DLC content:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to return to the Home screen.
- Scroll down, and select My games & Apps.
- Highlight the game and press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage Game & add-ons
- Highlight the DLC package and press the Menu button.
- Choose Uninstall.
- The DLC should then appear in Ready to Install.
- Press Menu again, then Install.