How do I take a photo or screenshot?
Taking an instant photo or screenshot using your controller:
1. Press and hold on your right controller, then pull the right trigger.
Taking a photo or screenshot using the timer:
1. Press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
2. On the universal menu, select Take photo as shown below:
3. A faint red dot will now appear in the top right of your peripheral vision, warning you that you have 5 seconds until a photo or screenshot is taken.
4. After 5 seconds the photo or screenshot is taken and stored in your gallery.
Photos and screenshots are stored on your Quest, and in the Meta Quest cloud.
How do I access my photos and screenshots?
1. In the Meta Quest mobile app, navigate to the Gallery
2. Select your picture.
3. At the top of your screen select the Download button (highlighted below).
The picture is now downloaded to your device to be able to attach to your Support request, email or use elsewhere.